Question from angelfromnc

How do I get past (Fontana)?

iam in the part where i have to pass the herd to get to Merle i get to the fence where the walker is messing with the blue car but it seems like when i keep trying to lure the walkers out more comes out of the building... to the right where the cars are theres like 6 walkers... I cant get into the fence i keep getting killed does anybody know where there is any food so i can heal or how i can get past all this i dont see anyway but dont know if anybody found out a different way.. Thanks for your help

22john22 answered:

You run to the diner but u have to close the door first. then u kill all the zombies then u talk to scout. then u have to run to the theatre like hell u find mia then at the station u run up the stairs
2 0

Answers

afelhofer answered:

I simply lured them in and killed some of them. Then I ducked and went right, and took them down one by one. I'm sure there is an easier way, but that is what I did.
1 1

Loki2169 answered:

I climbed on the cab of a truck they cant reach you fired a shot crouched and meleed them to there wer only a few left and ran
1 1

dove218 answered:

Just hop on the truck near by and hammer the hell out of them ...get to the top of the cab (not the bad of the truck) and the walkers wont hurt you.
try to get in the middle of the cab to make sure they cant reach you..there will be alot of them to kill and it could take you a good 20 mins to kill them all (revover works great if you got the ammo) i killed atleast 50-70 walkers doing this trick.
0 0

Lafferty freezing? Unanswered MikeayalTheOne
Auto Save FIXED? Unanswered warney2005
Where can I find the machete in Firesign Stadium? Open PhilipLang
Help? Open itsygo123
Does anyone have the locations of all the squirrels/posters/car keys? Open TheMadGoatGang