Is it worth getting an Xbox gold membership just for this game?

1. I don't have an Xbox live gold membership, but I really want this game. Is it worth spending $60 a year just for this. I was also wondering if there was an off-line single mode so I can have some fun and gain a bit of skill before trying to play other people on-line who have nothing better to do than spend 16 hours a day playing video games?

User Info: phixieous

phixieous - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Well since this game is free to download, it'd be like your paying $60 for this game. Which is the usual price for new games. There is a single player mode but as far as i know you have to be connected to Xbox live to play it. I'm not sure if you can play it with the silver membership...I would probably get the one month membership, and when that month ends see if you can play it with the silver membership. Then you'd only be paying $5 for the game if it lets you play with a silver membership.

User Info: DantesRage

DantesRage - 3 years ago 1 1
  2. Nope. Don't bother. This game is utterly terrible, untested and filled with glitches and cheap tactics.

User Info: FlakyPorcupine

FlakyPorcupine - 3 years ago 0 1
  3. F*** yeah it is. Jk, this game is mainly an good game for medium or novice arcade game players.

User Info: bryce1444

bryce1444 - 2 years ago 0 0