Question from Zakux13

New home Guards?

I heard you can have your old Housecarls live at your new home. If that is ture how can you get them to move in with you?

Answers

servac answered:

The housecarl you get for Hjaalmarch, Dawnstar and Falkreath you can have them follow you to your house. Once there they'll make a comment about you needing a steward you can then make them the steward of your house. You can use any housecarl as your steward infact. I have Lydia from Whiterun as the steward of my Hjaalmarch house with the Hjaalmarch housecarl as a guard.
1 0

DerangedSkeever answered:

You can even do that with some followers I have Uthgerd the Unbroken as my steward (The female Nord in the bar of Whiterun. Just have a person of choice follow you into your house and see if the option about asking if they will be your steward pops up.
1 0

Guards? Open RWL357
Where can I find Clay and Stone for my home? Answered ScythSoulcest
Do i have to restart? Unanswered Blast915
Heljarchen Hall - Bug? Unanswered amyller90
Can't buy land at Falkreath? Unanswered spiritxdust