New home Guards?

  1. I heard you can have your old Housecarls live at your new home. If that is ture how can you get them to move in with you?
    Zakux13 - 4 years ago

Top Voted Answer

  1. You can even do that with some followers I have Uthgerd the Unbroken as my steward (The female Nord in the bar of Whiterun. Just have a person of choice follow you into your house and see if the option about asking if they will be your steward pops up.
    DerangedSkeever - 4 years ago 1 0


  1. The housecarl you get for Hjaalmarch, Dawnstar and Falkreath you can have them follow you to your house. Once there they'll make a comment about you needing a steward you can then make them the steward of your house. You can use any housecarl as your steward infact. I have Lydia from Whiterun as the steward of my Hjaalmarch house with the Hjaalmarch housecarl as a guard.
    servac - 4 years ago 1 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed.

More Questions from This Game

Question Status From
Guards? Unresolved RWL357
Where can I find Clay and Stone for my home? Answered ScythSoulcest
How do you make a house? Recent JohnLongSilvers
Moving only one adopted child? Recent Beardedbadass1
Can you sell your house to buy a new one? Unresolved Darklord121

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please log in or register for free.