Display cases in the harthfire homes?

1. Is it just me or can no one use the display cases in any of the harthfire homes you build ?

User Info: Balron41

Balron41 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Its not just you, either they've made them so you have to drop and move the items yourself or they're all just glithced

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. The display cases are glitched for me too, they give me the option to open and close it. Dropping an item and manually moving it into the case sounds like a good idea, I'll have to try that.

User Info: Mantis503

Mantis503 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I don't think it is a glitch. I couldn't do that on any display casses. you can do that with bookshelves and put books in them or put equipment on manikens but with display cases you have to open them up and put the things in by dropping them and moving them. I mean, you can't do that on oblivion, you have to do what I said before and just drop them in.

User Info: yugiteen99

yugiteen99 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. @yugiteen99 - actually you can activate other display cases in non player homes like the ones in whiteruns dragon reach. you open it then click on the red velvet inlet and you can equip a dagger in the case kinda like you do with a weapon rack.

I think Its a glitch or maybe intentional but iether way I don't like it. It would be better if you could click it and place items in it like you can with other display cases in non player homes.

User Info: Sukotto82

Sukotto82 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. I believe Bethesda made the display cases like that so you can place anything
    like gems,armor, heck even skulls! Also on the trailer it shows skulls in one of the display cases so my theory could possible be right

User Info: abuck662

abuck662 - 2 years ago 0 0