How exactly does the duplication glitch work after Hearthfire is downloaded?

1. I know how how to duplicate armor before the dlc but they must have attempted to patch it and ended up making you have to use a different method.

Anyway, long story short I found out how to duplicate armor in the purchased homes on accident but i have know idea how I did it. What are the exact steps to take to duplicate armor now?

User Info: Kylerobh

Kylerobh - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Haven't really tried it since Hearthfire, but IIRC the old way was:
    1. Put item on mannequin and remove it from mannequin without closing inventory screen
    2. Exit building.
    3. Return.
    4. Remove items from mannequin again.
    5. Exit building.
    6. Return.

Repeat 4-6 as desired.

However, since Dawnguard, none of mine work, except for one in Riften that was wearing the Gauldur (reforged) amulet.

User Info: DrNewcenstein

DrNewcenstein - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. OK I don't know about how to do it but Iv'e done it in my player built houses by accident the thing is I don't want those armours on their anymore but even if I take them off and put diff armour on it. when I come back later its got some of the old armour equiped again Ive tried everything I could to stop it but it keeps comming back.

if you find out how to make it work everytime. maybe you can find out how to "undo" it. let me know. thanks.
    I also have a question posted with 0 answers so far.

How to unglitch manicon, changing the yarl letter, talos amulate?

its actually 3 questions listed as Q1: Q2: Q3:

if anyone can find the answers please direct them to that question after answering this question. thanks.

User Info: Sukotto82

Sukotto82 - 4 years ago 0 0