Question from RenTimH

Can you do Cross play with other players?

I happened having a PC version of the game, and I was wondering if there is a way to play this with someone else, local or online who owns the Xbox 360, PC or the PS3?

frd111 answered:

As far as I know, you must use the same system when playing Multiplayer with another person.
0 0

hellzyaaahhhhhh answered:

You cant as different servers/links

in case of ps3/xbox360 you would need to own same system

in case of pc you can add consul version of game has exclusive content
0 0

codya30 answered:

At this point in time, we can't cross play with different systems. I know that Minecraft planned to do so at some point but I haven't heard anything about that for Terraria.
1 0

Jamerio627 answered:

As long as your on the same system as the other player that you want to join in. The multiplayer section is in the main menu. But if you mean co-op playing on the Exact same system then no.
0 0

Penne_Vodka answered:

The mobile Terraria servers, however, are capable of connecting with each other. Last night, I tried connecting Terraria on my Kindel Fire HDX with my Apple iPhone 6 and it worked fine. Any smartphone or tablet, regardless of company (Amazon, Google, Apple, etc), can connect with each other.
0 0

SirGouki answered:

The only console version that can cross play is the playstation version. The ps4, ps3, and ps vita versions can all play with each other (but only the ps4 and ps vita boxes state this as far as I've seen in the local game stop).

Any PC OS that can run the game can play with any other PC OS that can run the game (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X)

and the mobile versions should all be cross platform with each other (iOS, Android, Windows phone if its got it)
0 0