Question from dude913

How do i start this?

i dont hav this yet but just to make sure i need to know how to start it,i mean begin the DRAGONBORN questline.

From: MrNateJames 2 years ago

As Bethesda listed on their support page...

"To begin Dragonborn, you must travel to Solstheim. This can be done at any point after installing the game add-on content by traveling to the Windhelm docks and locating Gjalund Salt-Sage, a sea captain that may be willing to take you to the island for a small fee.

The main questline of Dragonborn will start soon after you have started the main games quest The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller, after consulting with the Greybeards for the first time. After having started this quest, you will soon run into a group of Cultists when traveling around the world that will discuss Dragonborns questline.

It is possible to travel to Solstheim and begin the questline without speaking with the Cultist entirely

This is from support.bethsoft.com

Have to finish the first dragon mission. Then just walk around cites for a while and some cultist will talk to you and then attack you. Pick up the note from the corpse and be on your way!

Dragon mission?

I'm not sure if there is a mission passed requirement as long as you have started the main quest so you can take in Dragon Souls. But otherwise all I did was walk to all the port cities until I found the Boat to bring me there.

*******possible*****Spoilers*****

Travel to Windhelm and go to the docks, a boat captain will tell you about it and ask to take you there...for a fee.

what MrNateJames said