How do I solve the quest to talk to the Hunter's at Frostmoon Crag?

1. I have a misc. quest, and no idea as to where it came from, to talk to the hunters of Frostmoon Crag but when I get there, they say they have nothing to say to me and basically tell me to get lost and the quest does not update so I'm assuming that that is not what is supposed to happen. Is this a glitch, or am I missing something?

User Info: thedragonlady

thedragonlady - 3 years ago
    No, I was never a werewolf but I intend to do the companions quest, so if I come back then, will they talk to me?

User Info: thedragonlady

thedragonlady - 3 years ago

1. Sorry should have added, if your not a werewolf and you don't leave they will attack you, you would have gotten the quest as a rumour down in the town. Btw if you are a werewolf you gain access to some powerful werewolf rings

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619 (Expert) - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Did you get the quest while you were a werewolf by any chance, as they are werewolves. Sorry if thats a spoiler

User Info: bluedragon619

bluedragon619 (Expert) - 3 years ago 0 0