Question from XavierIlius

How can I get into the Captain's Cabin?

So I've been playing the game, and on the ship I don't have the highlighted doors to go into the captain's cabin.

Answers

xReaperXIII answered:

Once you have the Jackdaw unlocked, it's on the deck in front of the helm. Just jump over the rail in front of the wheel and turn around. The door is right there. You'll get a prompt to press B to enter cabin.
2 1

darthchewee219 answered:

I noticed this as well since I kept seeing prompts of "go into the captains cabin" and such. There is a main mission where you upgrade the Jackdaw and some part of that or the next mission, the waypoint leads you to the doors and then you can enter it.
0 0

Mantis503 answered:

You need to complete the fourth mission on sequence three
0 0

streetvan1997 answered:

Once you have progressed far enough in the game and unlocked the Jackdraw ( your ship), If you are at the helm ( the wheel), and let go then right below you moving forward when you jump down and turn around are two doors, they should be white, or kinda flashing white, and you hold B on Xbox and bam you have entered your ships cabin (which they could of done a lot cooler stuff with, like have all your unlocked items displayed instead of the island)
0 0