Problems with Mayan outfit?

1. So I just completed long bay and got the last keystone (I was still in the middle of the mission if that matters) but for some reason when I try to swap outfits it still says it is unavailable. I checked my progress tracker and it tells me I have 100% in Mayan Stelae activity. Is there more I need to do or am I just screwed?

User Info: Seanyuld

Seanyuld - 3 years ago

Answers

1. If you already went to the assassin's island and opened up the stone door with the keystones then you should be able to put it on.

User Info: rein2012

rein2012 - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. First, go to Tulum. Open your map and find the Mayan Outfit icon. Go to there and open the door. Then you'll have your armor.
    Fast Fact; Did you know that the Mayan Armor is said to be deflecting enemy bullets? :)

User Info: limb0ist

limb0ist - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. You have to go to Tulum and unlock the Mayan Outfit there.. There will be an icon on your map,that will lead you there. You must then place them there to unlock the armor.

User Info: Gothic89

Gothic89 - 1 year ago 0 0