Question from qualto

How do you find the Templar hunt missions?

Ok so I am at the part of the story where you can start doing the Templar hunt missions for the keys to get the templar armor the problem is they are not showing up on the map. They showed up once when the first unlocked but now they are nowhere to be seen. Am I missing something here?

Answers

SteMicSr answered:

Go to Great Inagua (Kenway's Hideout). In the main house there is a table with a globe built into it. the map is on the table. It is right in fronrt of the templar armor that needs the 5 keys.
0 0

AquaDeath22 answered:

i had the Same problem, 3 of them are in the major cities like Kingston,Nassau And one other and then theres one on one of the islands around Great Iguana. just Zoom in closely on all the cities and you should see a templar logo in some. there you go
0 0

Hidden_Blade_5 answered:

I found them by opening my map and then zooming out and then zooming in on discovered and undiscovered locations
0 0