Question from SenorCoolguy

Asked: 10 months ago

Park Row Glitch - Billboard Datapack?

After receiving all of the gadgets, I've been slowly working my way through all of the Enigma datapacks, but there is one on the map I can't seem to find. The datapack appears to be just north of Bane's HQ. All of the guides I have seen say the datapack is on the side of a nearby billboard with the words "Transatlantic by Air: Gotham City Airship Lines" printed on it, and I have even found a video showing the exact location on that board, tucked away in the upper-right corner. However, the datapack is not present on the billboard for me, yet my in-game map claims I have yet to receive this datapack.

Yes, I have tried rebooting my game and console. However, given how late into the game I am, I would really like to avoid having to restart from scratch.

Am I just missing something extremely obvious?

Additional details - 10 months ago

Giving credit where it's due, it seems jbtilley is spot-on. This time I saw it in action. A few seconds after I grabbed another datapack, my game froze. After reloading, I found that it was still marked on the map, but the datapack was gone.

Therefore, the issue seems to lie in having the game save two sides of the datapack at the same time. On one hand, the game had the chance to save that the datapack was obtained. However, the game froze for me before it saved the data that took the datapack off the map and put it in inventory. It seems that death can have the exact same effect.

Hopefully, a patch will be released soon, but until then, if anyone finds any workarounds, even if it sounds simple on paper, be sure to alert us. Thanks!

From: jbtilley 10 months ago

Update:
I still know I collected the data pack and it's still marked on the map... I'm just here to report that the data pack did count toward the side mission. The bug appears to be limited to the graphical display on the map.

I've since collected all the data packs in park row, even earning the check beside the Park Row entry under Enigma's side mission details in the menus, but the data pack indicator remains on the world map.

I was worried there for a while that I'd have to start a new save for 100% completion but that's not the case.

This happened to me too, so you are not alone.

In my case I collected the data pack just as some snipers shot me. When the game reloaded I noticed that the data pack icon was still on the map, so I went there to get it again, except this time it was gone.

I dont know about you guys but this game freezes A LOT!! It's starting to piss me off a lil bit. It'll freeze when I am doing fast travel, it freezes when I get some experience point and trying to switch to menu mode. Just like you guys, it also froze couple times after I got my data pack. Where is the update patch?