DLC bonus items glitch?

1. Obviously from the title, i have downloaded the DLC bonus items, and have visited both heroes guild merchant as well as twinblades camp merchant, neither of which have my DLC content. I am at the Arena in the quest line, and have never been able to access these bonus items.

Has anyone else encountered this? If so, as anyone found a fix for this glitch?

User Info: ChronoEclipse12

ChronoEclipse12 - 2 years ago
    Read the title of my question: DLC bonus items glitch? I know where the items are supposed to be , problem is they are not there when I got to acquire them. I don't really expect an answer, however just gauging to see if anyone else has encountered this bug?

For more clarification, I'm checking with Alfie the bartender in the heroes guild, as that is the only merchant I can find...is there suppose to be another merchant?

User Info: ChronoEclipse12

ChronoEclipse12 - 2 years ago
    Ok thank you luke204, and to clarify exactly, Dylan the shopkeeper has the DLC items, titled bower stone guard outfit, knothole guard outfit, black graduate outfit (titled graduate in-game) and the head banger(lute weapon). The others not in the guild are the will user's sceptre weapon, red prophet outfit and scythe's outfit

User Info: ChronoEclipse12

ChronoEclipse12 - 2 years ago
    Im also at the arena part of the game. I have checked the shops in the guild, Bower Stone south, oakveil, dark wood camp, and Twin blades camp. I have yet to see any of my dlc in any of those shops. Do you unlock them at a certain point? Do you have to talk to someone first before they appear in the shops. I am so confused.

User Info: Squeai

Squeai - 2 years ago

1. So here is a more specific answer:

Dylan the shopkeeper has the DLC items, titled bower stone guard outfit, knothole guard outfit, black graduate outfit (titled graduate in-game) and the head banger(lute weapon).

The others not in the guild are the will user's sceptre weapon, red prophet outfit and scythe's outfit.

User Info: ChronoEclipse12

ChronoEclipse12 - 2 years ago 0 0

1. I am not sure where some DLC items are located as I only have the pre-order DLC content, but I know you can get Scythe's outfit at the Snowspire charity shop and the N.W.A Staff at the Snowspire weapon shop. You can also find the graduate robes, Knothold guard and Bowerstone guard outfits at the Heroes' Guild shop as well The Headbanger melee weapon. The DLC location should be in the description of the DLC you've purchased.

User Info: VocaloidGUMI

VocaloidGUMI - 2 years ago 0 0
  2. The bartender in the guild gives nothing of the sort. there is a shop under the stairs behind the guildmaster that sells the items you're looking for.

User Info: luke204

luke204 - 2 years ago 0 0