Question from Crunchyz

Weary Blacksmith?

Alright, so I just need Haedrig's "Weary Blacksmith" conversation to finish off my conversation challenges, but I'm either not doing what's needed to make it appear or I'm not hitting the right time to get it.

Can someone please tell me what I need to do for it?

Answers

Nemesis_IX answered:

If I remember correctly, you need to speak with him just before starting the shattered crown quest. So before you talk to Cain, go down to where you meet him to clear the cellar of undead. If you start the quest first, the dialogue option won't be available.
1 0

Ashtitan answered:

You may not be able to do this on your initial play through because of the coward of a mayor blocking the path. After you unlock the blacksmith he will be at the crafting area. You can replay he mission and he will have that conversation available.
0 0