How do you unlock the other create character slots?

1. In GTA Online there are two slots available to create your character, while the third, fourth and fifth slots are locked. How do you unlock the other three slots? Thanks in advance!

User Info: WNWoody

WNWoody - 3 years ago
    Has any one done this yet

User Info: sinlessleaf

sinlessleaf - 1 year ago

1. @sinlessleaf: Can i ask you where you obtained this piece of info?

User Info: Lordgold666

Lordgold666 - 1 year ago 2 0

Answers

1. My guess is probably through ranking up or if you used up the others?

User Info: Sly_Meerkat

Sly_Meerkat - 3 years ago 1 1
  2. Rank 103 and only two slots so far. I would think they're a paid item later, like the cash cards. Rockstar hasn't said anything, but people have claimed they unlock later in November, but of course didn't provide a source for that information.

User Info: MrWewpo

MrWewpo - 3 years ago 1 1
  3. have you guys tried making a new one??

I have made 4 seperate characters online(didnt do anything extra just went to create new). I always thought they had a locked symbol on them because you hadn't made a new one yet to fill the spot. In my experience anyhow.

User Info: le__richard

le__richard - 2 years ago 1 1
  4. I contacted rockstar about this and they said there is no info to release on this. I have heard rumours that it is to do with the number of platinum awards you have earned but I can't verify these. From Rockstar's response I assume they are holding back the release of these slots for a future update.

User Info: MrSandman1911

MrSandman1911 - 2 years ago 1 1
  5. Limited edition is my guess?

User Info: Celticsrock54

Celticsrock54 - 2 years ago 1 1
  6. It can't be done., the options are a mistake the game programmers made ., a lot of corners were cut to rush the game to market

User Info: sinlessleaf

sinlessleaf - 1 year ago 0 1
  7. LordGold do you have reason to doubt my answer., please share., I worked with several students who are taking game development at Collins college., plus my brother in law is a game designer., my info is not official but the deductive reasoning of of people who are in the know., I respect & can not fault there logic
    . Unless someone can prove them wrong., such a person would become my god 😉 more or less

User Info: sinlessleaf

sinlessleaf - 1 year ago 0 1
  8. sinlessleaf, first, learn to spell please, second why do you have to get so offended when someone simply asked you where you obtained the information, I don't know why people like you are so immature. I love how you try to sound sophisticated while your spelling is just terrible, also I want you to know I made an account specifically to tell you that you're a douche

User Info: nwells2300

nwells2300 - 1 year ago 0 0