Question from WNWoody

How do you unlock the other create character slots?

In GTA Online there are two slots available to create your character, while the third, fourth and fifth slots are locked. How do you unlock the other three slots? Thanks in advance!

sinlessleaf asked for clarification:

Has any one done this yet

Answers

Sly_Meerkat answered:

My guess is probably through ranking up or if you used up the others?
0 1

MrWewpo answered:

Rank 103 and only two slots so far. I would think they're a paid item later, like the cash cards. Rockstar hasn't said anything, but people have claimed they unlock later in November, but of course didn't provide a source for that information.
0 1

le__richard answered:

have you guys tried making a new one??

I have made 4 seperate characters online(didnt do anything extra just went to create new). I always thought they had a locked symbol on them because you hadn't made a new one yet to fill the spot. In my experience anyhow.
0 1

MrSandman1911 answered:

I contacted rockstar about this and they said there is no info to release on this. I have heard rumours that it is to do with the number of platinum awards you have earned but I can't verify these. From Rockstar's response I assume they are holding back the release of these slots for a future update.
0 1

Celticsrock54 answered:

Limited edition is my guess?
0 1

sinlessleaf answered:

It can't be done., the options are a mistake the game programmers made ., a lot of corners were cut to rush the game to market
0 0

Lordgold666 answered:

@sinlessleaf: Can i ask you where you obtained this piece of info?
1 0

sinlessleaf answered:

LordGold do you have reason to doubt my answer., please share., I worked with several students who are taking game development at Collins college., plus my brother in law is a game designer., my info is not official but the deductive reasoning of of people who are in the know., I respect & can not fault there logic
. Unless someone can prove them wrong., such a person would become my god 😉 more or less
0 0