How do I add sponsors in career mode?

1. I started my career and all is good but how do I add them on to my car? I assume that I have to do it in the Paint booth but I dont see a spot to add them

User Info: JasonO316

JasonO316 - 2 years ago

1. To be able to add the sponsors to your car, you have to exit out of Career and go to the Paint Booth. From there, go to Edit Paint Scheme or New Career Scheme, pick your Career car(s), and edit the scheme.

To place the Sponsor logo, you have to select New Layer, Decal, and hit the left bumper 2 times, and only the sponsors you've unlocked in Career will be listed. But make sure you're creating/editing a Career paint scheme, otherwise you will have all sponsors unlocked and it won't count on that scheme which will make the sponsors unhappy over time.

User Info: Budweiser_8_200

Budweiser_8_200 - 2 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. So if u cant put all sponsers on one car u have to make new scheme with that sponser ... so u can have mulitiple cars????

User Info: crypticzombie2

crypticzombie2 - 2 years ago 0 0
  2. I placed the sponsors on the front bumper but they are not valid. where exactly should you place the sponsors? thank you

User Info: djehoutymaat

djehoutymaat - 1 year ago 0 0
  3. You should place sponsors according to what they pay you. For instance you got 5 sponsors and one gives you 55,000, one 36,000 and three 12,000, i would put big sponsor on hood and quarter panels. Second big one on decklid and rear of car. Put other three beside number and on the pillars. Reference real nascar cars.

User Info: klijer13

klijer13 - 1 year ago 0 0