Question from JasonO316

Asked: 7 months ago

How do I add sponsors in career mode?

I started my career and all is good but how do I add them on to my car? I assume that I have to do it in the Paint booth but I dont see a spot to add them

To be able to add the sponsors to your car, you have to exit out of Career and go to the Paint Booth. From there, go to Edit Paint Scheme or New Career Scheme, pick your Career car(s), and edit the scheme.

To place the Sponsor logo, you have to select New Layer, Decal, and hit the left bumper 2 times, and only the sponsors you've unlocked in Career will be listed. But make sure you're creating/editing a Career paint scheme, otherwise you will have all sponsors unlocked and it won't count on that scheme which will make the sponsors unhappy over time.

So if u cant put all sponsers on one car u have to make new scheme with that sponser ... so u can have mulitiple cars????