Question from newdividTF

How can i get recon armor?

Can someone plz tell me?

Zevante101 answered:

There are many ways to unlock recon but none of which are easy. You could either get all the vidmasters, or make a kick-butt machinima ad then ask bungie for it.
1 0

Answers

TheeFATMAN answered:

Isnt their a thing for this in the cheats section? I dont know. but anyway. great screen shot or vid can get you it. it needs to be amazing though. thats the only way i know of. probably a few other ways though.
1 1

Buster77FA3 answered:

Person above me = fail.

To get recon helmet/armour you need to get all of the vidmaster achivements because me and my friend did this and we got recon armour for doing it.
1 1

BlackSwordChris answered:

Person above me = fail.

Do all the current vidmaster achievements, and then you will have to do the three other vidmasters that come with ODST, an unreleased game. Unless you do what Thee FATMAN said, you're breaking the law by getting it currently. In other words, hacking or glitch-abusing, or maybe even misuse of powers.
1 1

alexwuzh3ar answered:

wait for Halo 3 ODST to come out, get all the achivments for that and you will unlock recon armor for halo 3.
1 0

What is with the Recon Armor? Answered enclave88
How do i get Recon Armor? Answered Naeron
Recon armor? Answered JungleBoy49
How can I get Recon armor without campaign? Answered SupremeHunter97
When will the Recon Armor be released to the public? Answered son_of_broly