How can i get recon armor?

1. Can someone plz tell me?

User Info: newdividTF

newdividTF - 7 years ago

1. There are many ways to unlock recon but none of which are easy. You could either get all the vidmasters, or make a kick-butt machinima ad then ask bungie for it.

User Info: Zevante101

Zevante101 - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Isnt their a thing for this in the cheats section? I dont know. but anyway. great screen shot or vid can get you it. it needs to be amazing though. thats the only way i know of. probably a few other ways though.

User Info: TheeFATMAN

TheeFATMAN - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. Person above me = fail.

To get recon helmet/armour you need to get all of the vidmaster achivements because me and my friend did this and we got recon armour for doing it.

User Info: Buster77FA3

Buster77FA3 - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. Person above me = fail.

Do all the current vidmaster achievements, and then you will have to do the three other vidmasters that come with ODST, an unreleased game. Unless you do what Thee FATMAN said, you're breaking the law by getting it currently. In other words, hacking or glitch-abusing, or maybe even misuse of powers.

User Info: BlackSwordChris

BlackSwordChris - 7 years ago 1 1
  4. wait for Halo 3 ODST to come out, get all the achivments for that and you will unlock recon armor for halo 3.

User Info: alexwuzh3ar

alexwuzh3ar - 7 years ago 1 0