Question from XXreturn

Is Halo 3 Playable WIth Silver?

I have a golden membership atm and mostly playing GoW but I'm gonna run out of gold after a week and want something else, so I'm planning on buying Halo 3, and I understood that there's something called Free For All which includes the game type " Lone Wolves", and I THINK I red a while ago FFA Lone Wolves is playable with silver, so my question is: Is there any playable online thing on Halo 3 u can do WITH SILVER? or am I stuck on the Single Player?

From: mitsmirage 5 years ago

No, only gold membership players can play online. You may get a chance when Xbox have a weekend where Silver players can play as gold for one weekend.

Nope. Completely single player - everything matchmaking related is Gold only.

well, on mine i can play matchmaking with just a silver. What it is is that only ranking matches is based on a gold membership.

According to the box all multiplayer over Xbox live requires gold. System link however can be played with anything. Even no Xbox live.