Active downloads always say pending and refuse to download?

1. Whenever I try to download a map it'll say download failed. I'll go to active transfers and hit transfer now and it'll say Downloading for about 3-5 seconds, then say pending. How can I get the maps I want to download?

User Info: GHXpert59

GHXpert59 - 7 years ago
    No, no, I have all of the map packs downloaded. I just can't download forged maps.

User Info: GHXpert59

GHXpert59 - 7 years ago

1. You either a) have too many custom maps and forge maps downloaded, or b) you may be trying to play the Xbox while downloading, it doesn't download while you're playing.

User Info: Alpha117

Alpha117 - 1 year ago 1 0

Answers

1. dont worry about downloadin maps now that ODST is put. you get all the maps for free

User Info: amazingamer14

amazingamer14 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. I ment out, not put

User Info: amazingamer14

amazingamer14 - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. It puts your download to pending when your playing online, such as matchmaking and co-op, just play some singleplayer while you download

User Info: mummy_murderer

mummy_murderer - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. If you playing online at the same time it will not download, it only downloads whilst on the xbox 360 dashboard. Also you may not have enough space on your hard drive to download these map packs.

User Info: mitsmirage

mitsmirage (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. Are you trying to download while matchmaking?
    it will only download maps/films/screenshots while in a lobby (not in a game or anything) and connected to xbox live

User Info: jords321

jords321 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. You mite have downloaded too many custom games and forge maps, i believe you can only have 100? theres also a limit for screenshots and video/video clips, i believe you can only have 50 of each?

User Info: camo1525

camo1525 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0