Question from GHXpert59

Active downloads always say pending and refuse to download?

Whenever I try to download a map it'll say download failed. I'll go to active transfers and hit transfer now and it'll say Downloading for about 3-5 seconds, then say pending. How can I get the maps I want to download?

GHXpert59 provided additional details:

No, no, I have all of the map packs downloaded. I just can't download forged maps.

Answers

amazingamer14 answered:

dont worry about downloadin maps now that ODST is put. you get all the maps for free
0 2

amazingamer14 answered:

I ment out, not put
0 2

mummy_murderer answered:

It puts your download to pending when your playing online, such as matchmaking and co-op, just play some singleplayer while you download
0 0

mitsmirage answered:

If you playing online at the same time it will not download, it only downloads whilst on the xbox 360 dashboard. Also you may not have enough space on your hard drive to download these map packs.
0 0

jords321 answered:

Are you trying to download while matchmaking?
it will only download maps/films/screenshots while in a lobby (not in a game or anything) and connected to xbox live
0 0

camo1525 answered:

You mite have downloaded too many custom games and forge maps, i believe you can only have 100? theres also a limit for screenshots and video/video clips, i believe you can only have 50 of each?
0 0