Question from Zombiedude101

Why cant i find the catch skull?

When i go on the level called the storm it isnt there.
I am playing it on normal co-op and i dont destroy the wraiths.
I keep reverting to my last save but its still not there.
Why is this?

From: TheRunningFree 6 years ago

Even if you don't destroy the wraiths, you either have to get there quicker, or wait a bit for it to show up. Either might work. Also, make sure you start from the beginning of the level, if you are not doing so.

You have have beaten the game on normal(got normal-achivment or higher) then it will appear.

Do you know the exact place where it should be?

Do you have to beat the game on normal?

Kill the anti air wraith then it might show up but dont kill the other blue wraith then it will disappear i guess.

yeah, this skull can be a little tricky to get. first, you do need to start at the Mission Start, and none of the rally points (which is better anyway, since it's right near the beginning of the level). when you go outside to the beach area with the 2 Wraiths, it would be wise to destroy the anti-air Wraith on the ground and the Ghosts driving around. **but don't destroy the blue Wraith, or the skull will disappear.** then, take control of the Warthog, and drive over to the silo near the destroyed anti-air wraith. park it on the side facing the remaining wraith, and jump up on top of the silo. the skull should be sitting right there.
if this is too confusing, then use this link to help you
http://faqs.ign.com/articles/823/823401p1.html

U can kill the anti air but not the other here's some advice make a run for it after u killed everyone on the ghost and brutes and grunts get the sniper then zoom in and check to c if it's there if it is go ahead u said ur doing co op so tell ur partner to stand by the wall then jump on there head then jump over and get the skull so much easier this way

actually both me and my 2 friends no how to really get it we double checked this method all you have to do i start the mission on normal no harder no easier then it appears on a cylindrical structure by where you face the AA Wraith and Normal Wraith you will require a warthog to jump on the structure that or a hijacked wraith i would suggest the wraith as you wont have to crouch jump

It took me forever to get this skull but, I did it on solo after I beat campaign on normal, started from the beginning went to a warthog drove to the sniper area took out both gunners via sniper rifle. then took the missle pod and dropped it off the roof. got driving to a ghost, drove it to the silo then same thing with another ghost but parked it to the left of the first ghost.then drove warthog over on top of them. got out jumped on front of warthog then grenade jumped on the wall then jumped over got the skull and the acheivement.

You have to do it on normal or higher, kill both gunners, then stack a ghost on a warthog and jump...