IWHBYD skull?????

1. WHY!!!! I play on multilayer on split screen and on normal and I do it in the right order
    and it wont spawn!
    I have tried to do it after the truth dies and before!
    Please help me!!!!!

User Info: Shadowluigi1111

Shadowluigi1111 - 6 years ago

1. Some of the skulls in Halo 3 you need to be on a harder difficulty. I recommend trying for the skull on Heroic if your not that good at the game, otherwise just do Legendary and I guarantee it will appear if you go through the rings in this order; 1 3 4 6 7 5 4 6 5 4 5 3 4.

User Info: zvxx

zvxx - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Make sure it's the right code as many on youtube and other sites are fake and do not work. It may also be about the shooting thing. I don't know if this is true but some say if you shoot in between doing it, it cancels the skull (like killing a wraith on storm makes that skull go).

User Info: Elite_360

Elite_360 - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. I don't know if the code in the cheats section works, but i know for a fact the combo 1 3 4 6 7 5 4 6 5 4 5 3 4 works. Also, just to be safe, i would suggest jumping through all the rings while facing towards the area with profit.

User Info: twilight1227

twilight1227 - 6 years ago 1 0