Question from zman94

What is a cool xbox live gamertag that corresponds with halo 3?

I am getting ready to change my gmrtag because I hate my original one, so I just need some cool ideas. Ill choose the best one and you will know which 1 it is.

zman94 provided additional details:

thanks Silent_RastaMan i am goin to use wat u gave me and make it HLG SiL3nT Pr0pHeT

Silent_RastaMan answered:

well frankly, its something of a personal thing, if u want something that relates to halo, also try connecting it to another hobby you like to do in free time, for instance if you like to skateboard your name could be EX: halosk8er23.. or something along those lines.

If however your just lookin for cool halo names, might i suggest using words like (cause i aint a good name maker)

Silent, Halo, Spartan, Grunt, Deadly, Beastly, Sly, Elite, Holy, Oracle, Arbiter, Prophet, Mercy, Regret, Unstoppable, Super, Legendary, Explosive, Slayer, Killer... yea

um lol, sorry couldnt be more specific if i had to say one random name off the bat it would be...

Halo Beast?? lol

also feel free to add me on live: Silent RastaMan, i play halo everyday
2 0

Answers

calvinman710 answered:

Forerunner?
1 1

legendaryfrog78 answered:

Try adding legendary to the beginning of the name like mine (legendary frog9).
0 0