Review by Zaibro

"The chief is back in green!!!"

I will now write my review. This review will be only a few sentances. Buy This Game Right Now Or You Will Die By Not Giving 60 Bucks To Master Chief. Oh, wait, has to be at least 400 words eh, hum, well I guess I will have to give a more detailed review. Ya, that's it. On with the review.

Well as I stated above this game can easily beat all other games with a out of ammo pistol. If you can find $60 in your car, then go out and buy it. I think you will be pleased. This game offers a load of new weapons like, the Spartan Laser, the brute shotgun, and many more. There also is a new close combat weapon called the brute hammer. There are a load of new features and veichles like, the hornet, a new version of the banshee except it can shoot missiles. A new feature is if you get in a turret you have the option to rip it off and man gun it. Anyways... On with the review.

This is sort of a bad part to the game. If you're looking for a challenge well, go straight to legendary as I beat the easy mode in less than 10 hours. Legendary on the other hand took a while. So if you have been playing the halo series since it came out then go to legendary.

I am simply awed by the graphics in this game. There is absolutly no relations to video games. Just plain out life like.

Music: 10/10
Again I am awed by the sound in this game. As you all probably know the Xbox 360 has the best graphics but apparently the best sound out of any system too.

Replay Value: N/A
As I said there isn't really a challenge to beating this game, therefore I can not give this part a rating.

Lasting Fun: 10/10
If you like fps games than this will keep you occupied for a long long time. There are new veichles, guns, and features. Also remember that you can make videos so if you awsomely chucked a plasma grenade on your friends warthog, then brute hammered it to make him go flying and then the warthog blows up, well that's what this feature is for.

So all-in-all this game is probably the best game in the WORLD. Buy it at all costs. Just remember. The chief, is not a thief.

Zaibro singing out.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 10/09/07

Game Release: Halo 3 (US, 09/25/07)