Review by thetuxedo

"Meets up to and more than my expectations (no spoilers)"

Well, here it is, a review of one of the greatest videogames created. Bungie really overworked themselves with this because it has an amazing graphics engine, long storyline and the gameplay time is incredible. You won't get bored of this game until your at the top of the leaderboard on xbox live which I am at but still not bored.

GAMEPLAY:10/10
The gameplay is absolutly incredible and comes with intelligent creatures of all kinds including grunts, jackals, hunters, brutes, flood, and of course, the elites. It appears to me the if you played Halo 2 on legendary, the covenant is just as intelligent as normal on
Halo 3. Final comments, great job Bungie on the gameplay mechanics.

GRAPHICS:9/10
I think that Halo 3 could have better graphics than it does. And really, it is taking in more credit than it deserves in this category. Take a look at Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. It has the best graphics I have ever seen in my life even including PS3 games. But none the less, it does have some good graphics, like the swaying needles of grass, and when you turn a beautifully carved stone wall, BAM a Brute is in your face and killing you with its brute shot. Final comments, good but not good enough.

INNOVATION:10/10
Like I was saying, Bungie overworked themselves. Adding new weapons to its already huge array, and even three new vehicles. For example, the mongoose, which in my opinion, is a large type of atv/go-kart. Then there is the warthog with a rocket launcher now, and the vehicle you can't ride ;( is the brute motorcycle thing. It would be awsome if you could drive it and do drive bys against opponents. And then ther's the brute spiker. It is an insane gun that you can dual wield. Almost as good as the needler, it is a very good idea for a gun with a huge blade at the end. Almost like a WW2 rifle with knives at the end. A bad idea is that needlers can't be dual wielded. Yes, they are more powerful, but it isn't very good in my opinion. Please don't flame me for that.
Final comments, Extremly good ideas and insane weapons.

Storyline:10/10
I cant give away the storyline because I said no spiolers at the title. Great story to put at the end of the Halo legacy. So this is almost the closing of my review, I hope you enjoyed reading this. Oyea one more thing,

OVERALL:9.5/10
Yea Yea your wondering why I didn't just round off the 9.5, but when you think of it, Halo 3 didnt please everybody, and some people say it didnt live up to the hype. Well I think it did, but it could have had better graphics. Thats all and cya later.
THE TUXEDO

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 10/09/07

Game Release: Halo 3 (US, 09/25/07)