Review by Emprex

"Third time around is still a lot of fun"

Halo and Halo 2 were very popular games. There was plenty to like about the 2. Both were well recieved and sold millions upon millions of units. Halo 3 continues that. It does more of the same, but only better. Halo 3 is like Halo and Halo 2 on crack. There are so many vehicles and so many guns that it just makes it so amazing. There is so much to do. Playing online is probably what you will spend most of your time on. Online therefore is easily the best part about the game. Playing a big team battle on social play list is probably my favorite. There are also tons of other modes for you to play.

Now starting with the single player first, there is plenty of action. Single player is about 6 to 8 hours if you play on normal and more if you play on harder modes. It's really intense as there are plenty of Brutes this time around. Not surprisingly, there are more vehicle missions now. This makes it so much fun. I love riding in a warthog and blasting away at the bad guys. Also dual wielding is still as fun as ever.

Of course as mentioned on top, the online is the best part. You can play in rank or unrank matches. Either way, both are extremely fun. Now there is also online coop, so playing through legendary is a blast and a headache at times (in a good way). In online, there are plenty of vehicles to make things really insane. Then of course you have plenty of weapons to give people the option.

The music is incredible and the graphics look good. All in all there are no complaints from me in these areas. The music was by far one of the best ever.

Halo 3 in general is a great game. Is it the best ever? Probably not. There are flaws, but it's just so much fun to play that I just have to give it a 10. Believe in the hype and go out and get Halo 3. Bungie made a great experience. Halo and Halo 2 were already great games, but they managed to make Halo 3 even better. They utilized the Xbox 360's power and made a great looking game. The music like the other 2 is great. Finally the gameplay is very good. Halo 3 is just an all around great game.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 10/10/07

Game Release: Halo 3 (US, 09/25/07)