Review by Souske721

"It's short but great!!!"

Introduction:
If you dont know what Halo is and your a gamer I'm ashamed. There has been 3 Halo's so far and an expansion pack to Halo 2 it was for bonus mulitplayer levels. There was Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3 to finish the fight. In Halo 1 there was only a system Link option no X-Box Live. Halo 2 was the first to be Xbox Live compatiable and was very fun and a few lag games. And Halo 3 is the last Halo I beleive I wish not though.

Gameplay:10/10
You can change your look sensitvity if your used to a quick turn change it to 10 if you want it slow turn it to 1 either way you get benefits. There are a few new guns in every Halo you can use such as in Halo 1 you cant use a sword ot Wraith but in 2 you can use them both. Also Halo lets you customize your own Spartan. Also the main reason people get Halo is for X-Box Live, in Halo 3 you can play with 4 people for campaign in case you want to get skulls or achivments. And you can play up to 16 players on multiplayer.

Story:9/10
This has a very good story but you can easily beat it on Heroic within 10 hours. And you get skulls to help make it diffucult if you think it's too easy or if it's too hard go on Live and have people help you. And a few levels are a little tricky and tough but it's still very fun too play!

Graphics and sound:10/10
This looks very good and has great sound. If you have a High Def. TV you feel like your actually in the game!!! I have a high def. and it is just like I am the Master Cheif or who ever you play as!

Play Time and Replayability:9/10
You can beat this game in a good 10 hours and it makes it all the fun too play it more and more and more to perfect Halo for when you go on Live!!! And plus it's just a very great game to play I wanna play it a lot so I get better because between you and me by the way dont tell anyone but I'm just no good at Halo 3.

Final Recommendation:9/10
This game and it's series are the best one's I've played. Yes better than Gears of War and all those FPS. And one last thing.......Have Fun with this game!!!

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 10/29/07

Game Release: Halo 3 (US, 09/25/07)