Review by mirzod101

"One of the best games of 2007"

I was waiting all year long for halo 3 and then when I heard its coming out in sept I was just shocked has my birthday was on the some month. I saved a lot of money just to get this game and when I did get this game I could not stop playing it for a least 4 months.

Gameplay:The gameplay is like most other first preson shooters and halo 3 did inproved upon halo 2 and did fix some probloms like halo 2 and 1 but there was one problam that was'nt in halo 2 or 1 is the zoom in shooter which has the comrare zooming in on your wepens which ever one your holding and it doesn't give that much viwing angle but you will get used to this and even with that problem it still a good game but it dose play like halo 2 a bit but the hud chaged a lot since halo 2 and the online feathers give this a perfect ten and if your a halo fan or just a first person shooter fan than this will be a great journey for you. 10/10

Sound: The sound is very good and the music fits the tone of whatever level your on and its also fun to here the music but the best music in the game is the halo theam song and is also on the halo 3 soundthrack. 10/10

Graphics: The graphics changed a lot since halo 2 and it shows off a lot of a lot of detaled on the wepons and and the levels to are detalid its very good and is really nice to look at. 10/10

Story: The Story picks up from were halo 2 left off with master chief went to earth now I am not going to spoill the story for you so I am just going to leave it there for the story I am going to tell you that it dose have plot twsts so iI will leave at that. 10/10

Replay: The game is really good and with the online play its going to be in your 360 for a long time until another cool game shows up and takes the spot but for those halo fans its going to be a great time for your 360. 10/10

Overall: This is one of the best games you can pick up for your 360 right now even if is one year that past its still one of the best games and with Xbox live its going to be a great ride for you. 10/10

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 02/04/08

Game Release: Halo 3 (US, 09/25/07)