Review by canada644

"Halo 3"

Ok hi everyone lets take a look at Halo 3 shall we. In this review we take a quick look at all the aspects of the game starting with Graphics.

Graphics 9/10:
Ok the graphics for Halo 3 are very well done. In some parts of the game the attention to detail is amazing. The game is a big step up from Halo 2 of course not everyone would agree with me there. It has been called a shined Halo 2 which I disagree. The smallest things are what count the grass, the trees, the sky, and the heavily detailed and brutal Covenant. Everything in this game has been updated making it way more then a shined up Halo 3.

Sound 10/10:
Alright I'm not the best judge of sound I'll admit that. But to me and I'm pretty sure that most of you will agree with me at least on this that Halo 3 did have an excellent soundtrack. It was Marty O'Donnell at his best with this one. The sound effects of the brutes and grunts are great and so is the voice work. The gunshots and explosions are clear and life like.

Gameplay 10/10:
Yes I realize that the game was fairly short, shorter than it should have been but in my opinion Halo 2 was way too long for its own good. Halo 3 brings back some familiar territory from the other two games but this makes you feel like a bit of a pro when you know where your going doesn't it. Halo 3 brings back the assault rifle from Halo: Combat Evolved which I missed horribly. You'll be fighting the brutes, grunts, jackels, flood, etc. so none of this should be that new to you.

Mulitplayer 10/10:
I had to perfect score this one I have never played this fun of multiplayer in a long time. With all new maps and of course some oldies makes this a blast. I especially like the ranking system which will place you where you belong. If your a rookie your probably not going to be playing with the best of the best here just people like yourself.

Overall 10/10:
I gave this game a perfect score because no matter what you Halo haters say you can't beat this game it has something fun for everyone with campain, multiplayer, forge, and theater mode you can't go wrong!

Thanks for reading my first review I realize that it was kind of short.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 09/25/08

Game Release: Halo 3 (US, 09/25/07)