Review by Bloom

"Good Stuff, Bad Stuff, Okay Stuff"

Halo 3 is a very good shooter, that is great in some ways, but not so great in other ways. Halo 3 is one of the most loved game on the Xbox360 console, and people will be playing this on live for a long long times. It's a very good game, but has it's flaws.

Gameplay - 9/10 - Alright, Halo 3's FPS gameplay is the best that I've ever played so far, on any system. The Basic controls, the great shooting effects, the look and feel of it makes you feel changes the way you look at FPS really. The devs supply you with much to do against any enemy you face. Shoot'em, Blow'em up, weaken their shields, whatever you can. It's just a very good shooter, and I hope other devs will learn from this.

Graphics - 9/10 - It's a very good looking game, from the jungles to the Underground bases, to the snow filled lands - it truely is a pretty look. The Character models are great from a distance away, but look a little bland up close. The Human models don't look very detailed up close, and sometimes look ugly in my opinion. They look cartoonish in a sense, and not alot realistic in my standard.

Story - 7.5/10 - The story could have been alot better, in my opinion - and many others. It doesn't really summerse you into what is going on, and doesn't present it greatly. There weren't alot of surprises, and seemed pretty rushed. But other than that, it's a decent ending to the Halo trilogy. The Legendary Ending was WORTH seeing though.

Sound - 8.5/10 - Familiar voice actors, and re-used sounds are used in the gameplay, and fun grunt voices serve some funny laughs. Most of the credit goes to the amazing soundtrack that is showcased in cutscenes, and gameplay moments.

Overall - 9/10 - The Storymode could have been ALOT better, but is satisfying. You can still go back and find skulls (that help in singleplayer), and much much more. But, other than the Storymode, MultiPlayer is ALOT of fun, and will keep you playing for months and years to come.

Lastly: Halo 3 is a great game, that is one that you should buy. As like other games, it has it's faults and problems- but other than that, this game is one that should be in your game library, and in your Xbox 360. It's an ejoyable game, and should last you until something else out of the Halo theme comes out.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 11/03/08

Game Release: Halo 3 (US, 09/25/07)