Review by Sour

"Halo's got it all!"

I think this time, Bungie has finally mastered it! The engine for Halo 3 is incredible!! There was a lot of hype building up to the release of Halo 3, and since the release date it has done nothing but gained fans, and appreciation from millions!

I myself am not a big fan of Alien games - or games in which you have to kill aliens, or an outside invader. But this game helped open my eyes a little more. The creativity of different types of aliens presented in this game is amazing - simply incredible. It makes me wonder "What's left for the next one?"

Halo 3 released late September of 2007 and has not turned back. Even with the upcoming Halo Wars, Halo 3 still rises above! The On line game-play is amazing! - There's never a dead, or empty game. Completely fair on match-making. No level fives, will be matched against Level 30's. Which is why this game is a great game to play on line. It's very easy to pick up and learn, and with the help of the Match Making allowing playing time to be more enjoyable, this game is a must have.

This game offers high intensity on line play, no tactics needed! Not the type of person who likes to be sneaky, or stealthy, and you just wanna run and gun? This is a great game for you! All you have to do is jump, and fire - and you will enjoy this game. The only downside, is that it takes nearly a full clip / magazine in order to kill an opponent. - Not including over-shield, if they have that on.

However, if you're not one of the gamers who prefers on line play, and you'd prefer to play offline or the Campaign - this game offers a great story line! This story doesn't end quickly. It has quite a bit of replay value. Especially if you plan to go through and play on the hardest difficulty..Be ready for some tough times!

The replay value of this game is extremely high - the only downside I see of this game, is the fact of the on line community. But then again, the community doesn't make the game fun. It's the way the person plays the game, that makes it fun. If you don't care about an awful on line community, then this game is a great purchase. This game has been played for nearly 2 years strong so far, and I doubt it will stop any time soon.

Reviewer's Score: 7/10 | Originally Posted: 03/23/09

Game Release: Halo 3 (US, 09/25/07)