Review by johna1978

"Halo 3 - Great game, recommended to play!"

Okay, so I have played Halo 3 for a while now, along with following the first and second one. Now I could write ALL DAY about this game, but I'm just going to give a summary of what I think.

After first inserting the disc on a 50 inch HDTV and starting the campaign and playing for a while, my jaw dropped almost literally to the floor. Coming out of a dark place then out to light is like real! Your eyes in the game have to adjust just like real so I kinda felt like Master Chief. After seeing the first source of water I stared for about 10 minutes playing around in the little little lake at the beginning. Now I'll show why I scored 10/10.

Graphics: 10
If it doesn't deserve that then you're crazy, like I said, lighting effects, water. I mean, everything in the game has every bit of detail. If you have it go play it and just go to a quick game and shoot an assault rifle. After that go to the theater to watch the game you was just in and try to find an angle and go slow with the speed and look at the bullet shells, they're not just plain, that have detail.

Sound: 9
Holy smokes! From the beeping to the BR this is great. I love hearing everything in the game it is just great. almost everything if not everything makes noise. (By the way if you're a smartellic saying, "Well walls don't make noise!" it does when you shoot the wall.

Gameplay: 9
Okay, maybe some hardcore Halo gamers hate me for that but a few things glitched and sometimes levels were copied a little. The gameplay is okay I mean wow with all the graphics who really cares but yes I mean sometimes things just don't work and every game has it's flaws.

Features: 10
Okay, I loved all of the features in this one, now you can change up your armor a little bit, that's awesome! But first you have to unlock some armor. Replay mode was great, the fact of taking snapshots and replays is great.

Forge: This is so great, wow! I love it, I can make anything I want in this now, it is so nice to just put your weapons in and all it is just great. Place yourself BR's and shotguns at your base then at their base just put magnums.

Weapons: All the weapons are superb and seem like that have their own story to tell from how they came about. I mean you got anything that will kill something, rocket launchers, magnums, BR's, AR's anything!

Thank you for taking time reading this review, oh and P.S. Why did people give this game a 6 out of 10? I mean that's wrong. If PlayStation 2 ACTUAL REVIEWERS give GTA: SA 10 out of 10, Halo 3 deserves a lot more.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 06/15/09

Game Release: Halo 3 (US, 09/25/07)