Review by Flyers235

"Best game I've played since goldeneye!"

First off, let me start by saying I just beat the game, so this review isn't a review from the first half of the game, or first impressions. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is a game that developers should look up to. I haven't enjoyed a video game this much sine Goldeneye for the N64. Ok, here's the review and scores

Graphics: 10

Of course when your buying a game for your beloved Xbox 360, the first thing your going to look at is the graphics. Ghost Recon is perhaps the best looking game I've ever seen. It not only tops every other 360 game I've played, it looks almost real. The lighting really gives you the idea that your in Mexico City during the day, or the night. It is flawless. The shadows, the explosions, everything, simply amazing, HD or not

Gameplay: 9

The gameplay is really the only thing that matters(although the graphics help!) when it comes to video games. Without stellar gameplay, a game cannot be good. This game does not complain in this department neither. It's not perfect, it has a few flaws, but nothing that takes away from the gameplay experience. For example, a few times scott mitchell(the guy you play) got stuck in an animation or something, and was hovering instead of walking. It was more funny than anything else. Things like that are the only reason I didn't give gameplay a perfect 10.

Controls: 9

At first, all the different combinations of control schemes will intimadate you, no doubt. They do take some time to get used to them as well. But once you remember what button reloads for example, you will be flying through this game. The controls really are great for a tactical shooter like this, ubisoft did a great job.

Difficulty: Hard

The difficulty is definetly there. This game gets quite difficult actually, especially after the first few missions. But luckily, for cheaters, there's "god mode" for you, and your squad. It's a good thing too, because if it's not you getting killed over and over, your squad members go down, it's kinda annoying.

Final Word:

This game should definetly be at the top of your list. I absolutely loved it, I did however beat it pretty quickly, but thats because I cheated. This game is as close to perfect as we've been in a while, go get it!

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 06/21/06