Question from mikehross8800

Game Lag? RELATED QUESTION

I read someone else's question about the lag in the game, one of the responses suggested cleaning out your systems cache. My questions is, where is my 360's cache folder/file, where do I find it and how do I clean it out? The closest thing I've found is the Video bookmarking file, which I deleted.

From: codemaster86 6 years ago

To clear the Xbox 360 Hard Drive cache, follow these steps: 1. Re-attach the Xbox Hard Drive.
2. Locate the System section of the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
3. Select Memory, select Hard Drive, and then press Y to view the device options screen.
4. On the Xbox 360 Controller, press the X button, press the X button again, press the left bumper, press the right bumper, press the X button, and then press the X button again.
5. You will be prompted to confirm system maintenance. Select Yes by pressing A.