Question from chemosh42117

Can you still do Love Hurts if you've completed the game?

Victor's glitched and isn't at the mansion. Can I still complete the quest? Also, he's standing out side by the civilian displacement guy. He glows green to represent the quest but I cant start the quest because he won't interact with me and the game leads me to him but won't let me axcept it. Would using a different copy of the game help?

Idacon answered:

Sometimes characters need to be in certain places in order to do or complete a quest. Try pushing him back to the mansion. If that doesn't work you're probably stuck in a glitch and need to start a new game.
2 0

Answers

d_o_w answered:

Doubtful i think.. i mean give it a shot but i think its your save file thats corrupted not so much the disk.. but like i said give it a shot it cant hurt.. you can always thank Lionhead Studios for the glitches lol
0 1

4EverDeadBorn answered:

YEAH YOU CAN LOL I forgot all about that quest when playing the game. I beat the game and was fully bored then I checked my quests right and I saw the quest there. So I went and completed it. You totally have a chance bro go beat it
0 0

So how do I solve Love Hurts? Answered Kamikaze26
Is this the Love Hurts glitch? Answered KiLleRBLT
How do I solve Love Hurts? Answered lmao_lauraboo
How do I start love hurts? Answered Jiub13
Love Hurts glitch? Open John_Dodson