My wife is gone..... Why?

1. Why did this happen to me? I married Lady Grey and set the Martial Home for Fairfax Castle. I left for a little, came back... And she's gone. I set my active stream on her and I follow the yellow trail and it leads me to the left. Like, when you enter the gardens you can go right, left and forward and the trail goes all the way to the left into the little hut like thing and the trail ends. I can't find her!! I want her back, she was awesome that's why. Is there anyway to fix this glitch? And don't say reload my game, I tried that a million times and it doesn't work. Could someone give me any advice or tell me how to fix the glitch?

User Info: Top_Secretz_808

Top_Secretz_808 - 7 years ago
    That is sooooooooo lame! I WANT LADY GREY BACK!!! She was like the hottest AI in the game. All the other are fat and ugly. Or just old and ugly..... Or the hot ones are Lesbians. XD !!!!

User Info: Top_Secretz_808

Top_Secretz_808 - 7 years ago

1. Yeah, there was a glitch in the game that causes your spouse in Fairfax Castle to disappear. They won't reappear again. I don't think they added a patch for this glitch in the Downloadable Content pack.

User Info: Spirolli

Spirolli (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

Question Status
How do I have sex with my wife? Answered
How to keep a wife? Unresolved
Where's My Wife?! Answered
Where is my wife? Unresolved
My wife is gone? Unresolved