Question from Top_Secretz_808

My wife is gone..... Why?

Why did this happen to me? I married Lady Grey and set the Martial Home for Fairfax Castle. I left for a little, came back... And she's gone. I set my active stream on her and I follow the yellow trail and it leads me to the left. Like, when you enter the gardens you can go right, left and forward and the trail goes all the way to the left into the little hut like thing and the trail ends. I can't find her!! I want her back, she was awesome that's why. Is there anyway to fix this glitch? And don't say reload my game, I tried that a million times and it doesn't work. Could someone give me any advice or tell me how to fix the glitch?

Top_Secretz_808 provided additional details:

That is sooooooooo lame! I WANT LADY GREY BACK!!! She was like the hottest AI in the game. All the other are fat and ugly. Or just old and ugly..... Or the hot ones are Lesbians. XD !!!!

Spirolli answered:

Yeah, there was a glitch in the game that causes your spouse in Fairfax Castle to disappear. They won't reappear again. I don't think they added a patch for this glitch in the Downloadable Content pack.
0 0

Where Is My Wife!!!!!!? Open Fadingsilence
Where is my wife? Open c1h9a83
I can't please my wife... :'( wat do i do? Answered leppermesiah666
How to keep a wife? Open Psymon12
Where's My Wife?! Answered Avril_Paramore_