Do not understand concept of getting brightwood's demon door attention?

1. Im kind of embarresed to ask but i do not understand the concept of opening it. I have the guide and everything to this game. It says bring him some cheese and i have cheese in my inventory but it keeps saying go away, none of the other demon doors can not know about this. Can i have a little help please? Is there some sort of action to give hime the cheese because i cant aim at him and offer as a gift. I would appreciate the help. thanks

User Info: silygoosetaco

silygoosetaco - 8 years ago

1. BIG HINT. do NOT listen to the guides online. namely the ones that say u need, this, that, and the other thing. they all say u need dreadlocks for hairstyle. mine wanted me to have a mullet. guide said i needed a "tart bodice". my door wanted a corset. so after u give it the cheese, any kind will do, just follow what the door says and go to it each time. eventually it will tell u what u still need if u just stand there and wait

User Info: joshiki_r

joshiki_r - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Wow I am glad you asked, because I might open that one soon. Try target gift cheese...

User Info: sir_laugh_o_lot

sir_laugh_o_lot - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. I think you have to wait for him to go through his whole talk and announce that he wants some cheese before you can give it to him.

User Info: Senator_Meow

Senator_Meow - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Try hitting the 'A' button while he is talking, as he will repeat himself and try to trick you into giving up. Eventually he will ask for the cheese. Then the option to give him the cheese will appear, which you can do by holding down the 'A' button.

Unfortunately, after you give him the cheese, he wants you to look like the Sacred Bearer of Cheese and gives you a ridiculous set of hairstyles and clothing you have to wear before he will pop open. For me, it was dreadlocks, mutton chops, a tart skirt (which he called strumpet), noble shirt (which he called posh) or a corset, and a yokel hat (which he called a farmer's hat). He may ask for different hairstyles and clothing from you.

I think the outfit and hair may depend on which version of the game you have, since I have played both sexes on multiple different profiles and he always asks me for the same stuff. I have the Limited Edition version.

User Info: ashynioki

ashynioki (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0