Question from mikehross8800

Sacrificing To The Shadows? SPOILERS

Alright now I'm pissed. I sided with the Temple of Shadows, then completed the Spire to save Garth. Now I came home and I can't get any of the monks to talk to me long enough for me to get them to sacrifice them and now they are gone completely. I want my LW from TTS. What can I do besides starting over?

mikehross8800 provided additional details:

Thanks everybody. I've actually seen 2 light monks recently in Oakfield since I had to make myself "Good" for 2 expressions for a DD. I tried sacrificing 10 people at a few minutes after midnight, it wasn't the max number though but it didn't work. I'll try sacrificing a few wives later tonight. I have over 60,000 renown right now.

Natronus answered:

Okay....well, if you did the quest where you had you masacre that town, then the temple of light was destroyed, and there are no more monks. Although, I have seen some monks wandering around in Bowerstone old Town, and in the Market.

One thing you can do is get multiple spouses, and sacrifice them(You get extra points for spouses). You can also just mass-sacrifice a bunch of people (assuming you have a high renown)
1 0

Answers

brandoneedscs answered:

Just keep coming back every once in awhile like in a week or so. And if that dont work then just try some slave rescue jobs and maybe you can free some (thats what i heard from a friend when he went for the TTL and then saw a shadow monk after he came back from the Spire.)
0 0

Peaches321 answered:

The Temple of Light was destroyed while you were gone to the Spire since you sided with the Shadow Temple. The Light Monks are gone.
0 0