Question from EagleCrosk

Youth or Aged?

I'm Doing the Quest for Reaver, But I dont Wanna Lose my Youth But I Dont Wanna let the Girl lose her's Because im good, but if i let her ill lose 50 Good Points And if I Let myself ill Be aged and have red eyes, and what good guy has red eyes?
--- If I Accept it and Age myself is there anyway to reverse it other than changing my gender or starting over, and if I buying Brightwood tower and sleeping in the bed will it Give me My Youth Back?

MattD2779 answered:

SO THAT'S WHERE MY RED EYES CAME FROM! I've been tryin' to figure that out for a month...

Anyway, my red eyes went away after time, and gaining back 50 good points is easy enough. Just give a diamond to your spouse as your penance.

On the other hand, the only noticeable difference between young and old is that your hair turns gray. Your battle skills, speed, size, and physique all stay the same. Your magic charges at the same rate too. Just buy a bottle of hair dye and you won't even notice the change.
0 0