Question from NZenz

Can you have the Halo of purity and horns of corruption at the same time?

I already have the horns, but everyone running from me is kinda annoying, so I want to be pure, and then I wondered if I can have the Halo and Horns at the same time. Can anyone tell me? Thx in advance.

mikehross8800 answered:

No, you can only have one or the other. The people running from you has nothing to do with your horns. They fear you because of the things you have done. IE; Siding with the Temple of Shadows, scaring them by accidentally/purposely firing your RW, pulling out your MW, or using a spell in a crowded area. Depending on your choices the monks in Oakfield are going to run from you regardless and will eventually disappear altogether. The only way you can prevent people from running from you is to catch them in a bar or a shop and they won't run, so you can use an area Expression on those people so that they won't run from you, but the others you are screwed on making them like you.
1 0

newtonbase answered:

I did have both but it was a glitch that only happened when I started my game and solved itself when I changed areas. Might be because I went from 100% good to 100% evil in one killing spree.
0 0

How do i check my purity/corruption or Good/Evil? Answered gatewayzpoint
Can I get rid of the Halo/Horns? Answered Superlinkbros89
Purity? Answered RedSource
How do you improve purity level? Answered caritherage
Meat and purity - game designers making a statement? Open hunter3742