Question from Stoic_Hero

Wife appears to have disappeared, how can I find her? (Spoiler Alert!)

Okay, here's the gist of it. I did a whole ton of side quests before going to the Spire, including getting married and having a little girl. I'd do the little sidequests, then go back and woo my wife and girl until my renown was like 9000 and they both had full affection for me (I'll admit, I had intercourse a few times too). I don't know if it makes any difference, but my house is the Luminous Lodge in the Bowerstone Market. Not much, I know, but they were "very happy" so I didn't see a need to spend more. Anyway, after this I went to the Spire and did that whole part of the quest. When I came out, I decided to go to my house to see my wife and kid before seeing Hammer in Rookridge. Anyway, my little girl was all grown up and sitting where her cradle used to be, but I couldn't find my wife anywhere. So I went to see Hammer, blah blah blah, then traveled back to Bowerstone old town by foot, and set my wife as my travel destination. The glowing trail led me to Bowerstone Market as planned, but as soon as I arrived the trail vanished and my wife was nowhere to be found. Is this some sort of glitch or is she lost in an extra dimension or something?

Stoic_Hero provided additional details:

I got lucky. Ended up marrying another woman and my wife eventually reappeared with a note from a blackmailer. She's back now, and if anyone has this problem but doesn't want to remarry, then I don't know what to tell you. Thanks for the answers, guys.

perokone answered:

Try sleeping in your house for a few weeks in my case, my wife would occasionally apear
0 0

Answers

julianneb answered:

Glitch. She's still supposed to be there after the spire.
0 0

AegisValour answered:

I got this before the only thing is to ignore it be a single father or lower the allowance and get a divorce i doubt that there s a way to fix this.
0 0

menriqu2 answered:

This has happened a few times, I always found him though, I kept trying again and again to set him as a destination, it didn't work so I would go to bed and try again in when I woke up, eventually it works
0 0