Question from Torakk

Can I trade items between my characters?

I beat the game with one character and I want to give my new one a sword and some gold, is it possible to do this?

Torakk provided additional details:

Is it possible without online?

SquirrellyDoom answered:

I haven't tried this myself, but I've read on several cheat/FAQ sites that there's a certain trick. It won't work for weapons, but it works for gold and experience. You need two xbox controllers (this is why I haven't tried it myself yet-- need to get my lazy butt to the gamestop for another controller). You need to open up your advanced character after not playing their game for a while. BEFORE the gold from your real estate pops up over your head, hit the start button on the second controller to bring in a henchman. Use your low-level character as the henchman, and set them so that they get 100% of the gold and experience. They'll get your advanced character's gold when it does pop up. Then you use any EXP potions you have, and quit the low-level character. Then quit the high-level character WITHOUT saving. Rinse and repeat.
If this doesn't work, you can definitely bring in a generic henchman with a second controller, so you can still empty out their EXP and give it to yourself for an easy boost. Won't work for gold or items, though. The only way to transfer items is to make a friend on xbox live to trade with. There are always people on the forums willing to help out.
0 0

Answers

PrincessPlum answered:

Lol, get a friend that has this and go online than gift each other. Simple ; )
0 0

KOSRebirth answered:

No it isn't
0 0

SquirrellyDoom answered:

I finally got myself a controller and tried it out. Turns out it works like a charm! It took me a little while, since I didn't wait terribly long between turning off my advanced character and then trying this. so the gold that popped up was only in the 25k range. I did it about 5 times though, using a handful of five-star EXP potions, and it was a great start for my new character. Bought some big properties and I was set to go. Sorry about the fact that you can't transfer items though. If you haven't done so yet, you can get a month's free trial on xbox live. I'd be more than willing to help you out, if you did the same for me. I have some nice weapons I'd like to transfer to my new character.
0 0

ice_nos answered:

An easier way to level up new charecters is to once they have 2 or 3 abilities plug in second controller and dont sighn in have second player sell a abilities for exp. then have them quit and the exp. will go to player one repete process untill you have maxed statts using this i have a hero fresh out of the heros guild cave and he is maxed out in statts and for money dissconect your ethernet cable if you have one then go to consol settings then move clock up to year 2020 then go into advanced hero game and imeadietly use second controller to and this time log in second controller as your weaker hero than set money to where second controller gets all money when 15 years worth of money comes rolling in your weaker hero will get it all
0 0