Question from heyyobyme

About STDs?

So, I've been having a lot of unprotected sex, and, uh... Yeah. Half a dozen STDs.

My question, though, is... Do STDs have any bearing on anything? Can you get rid of them? Can you transfer them to your wives? Or are they just a completely meaningless stat that you wouldn't even know about if you didn't scroll to the bottom of your stats page?

dominikpruss answered:

There is currently no known purpose of STD's, they do not have anything to do with the story, husband/wives, or anything at all as far as anyone can tell.

I personally think it is just a cool tidbit that's like a "mark against honor" or something, basically for when you play with friends on XBOX live you can say "ha ha you (insulting name) you have 29 more std's than me" but besides that, nothing changes with it.
2 0

Answers

Coven_of_Armand answered:

As far as I've seen, just a stat. I don't believe it has any bearing on anything.
0 0