Question from WWEKINGJERKO

How Do I Donate To Temple of Light?

I am Fully evil in Th Game and im trying to collect all the Legendary weapons as possible but I still cant get the one in the Temple of Light...

The Temple is collapsed and I not sure if I can still Donate Money.

Please Help, if you do you The Man!

WWEKINGJERKO provided additional details:

KK Sweet fanx very much...

nicu95 answered:

Just FYI, you can get the cleaver before the temple of light mission. After going to Wellspring cave with Hammer you can donate to get the weapon. First donate, listen to the monk and then come back and donate 10,000 gold between noon and 1pm. You can actually get more than one cleaver. I donated again after returning from the spire and they gave me a second one.
0 0

Answers

dogbitez answered:

You can't donate once it's destroyed.
You could of decided to become a member of the temple of shadows from killing everyone in oakfield.
However if you wanted to donate to temple of light you had to do the temple of light mission and kill all the shadow people...

Putting it simply you cna't get it. If you did however it was from donating around 10k (10,000) between 12 and 1
0 0