Where can I find (crucnhy chicks)?

1. im leaving for the tattered spire and my babey girl Gail loves crunchy chicks cause she takes after me and my evil ways, anyway i have massacred everywhere but i cant seem to find crunchy chicks can someone tell me where to find some?

User Info: GameAprentice

GameAprentice - 8 years ago
    They are available from most meat traders but if you want it for the temple of darkness thing he will just give you some to eat

User Info: ilikesafc

ilikesafc - 7 years ago

1. Shops most commonly in the bowerstone market and traveling trades sell them too unfortunately you can only ever get one at a time

User Info: skillfuldemon

skillfuldemon - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. meat shops and Traders.

User Info: mu695

mu695 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. To add to that answer, when you find one, trying sleeping for a week them checking again; the item should restock within the store.

User Info: erstruck

erstruck - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Westcliff (i have not unlocked the entire town yet but the meat stall at the construction sight sells them)

User Info: bloodshark555

bloodshark555 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. in Oakfield, there is a produce stall. he will have one in about every 2 weeks.

User Info: Bamcrash

Bamcrash - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Check out food stalls every now and then.

User Info: Kibuto

Kibuto - 7 years ago 1 1
  6. Try the foodstall in Oakfield, everything that i always see their lowers your purity for the most part, and I know I saw crunchy chickens.

User Info: Holy_Morale

Holy_Morale - 7 years ago 1 0
  7. They Are Easy To Find Just Go To Oakfeld They Usually Have Some.

User Info: manmancarlwaa

manmancarlwaa - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. If you haven't done the temple of shadows yet you can go up there and when the guy gives you the crunchy chicks you can just walk away (instead of eating them) and it will stay in your inventory.

User Info: TheKuhn

TheKuhn - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. I believe I have seen them in meat trader stocks, Oakfield stocks, Fairfax Gardens stocks, and also the Temple of Darkness quest.

User Info: Game__chic

Game__chic - 7 years ago 0 0
  10. Fairfax gardens.

User Info: trendkill009

trendkill009 - 7 years ago 0 0