Question from GameAprentice

Where can I find (crucnhy chicks)?

im leaving for the tattered spire and my babey girl Gail loves crunchy chicks cause she takes after me and my evil ways, anyway i have massacred everywhere but i cant seem to find crunchy chicks can someone tell me where to find some?

ilikesafc asked for clarification:

They are available from most meat traders but if you want it for the temple of darkness thing he will just give you some to eat

skillfuldemon answered:

Shops most commonly in the bowerstone market and traveling trades sell them too unfortunately you can only ever get one at a time
2 0

Answers

mu695 answered:

meat shops and Traders.
0 0

erstruck answered:

To add to that answer, when you find one, trying sleeping for a week them checking again; the item should restock within the store.
0 0

bloodshark555 answered:

Westcliff (i have not unlocked the entire town yet but the meat stall at the construction sight sells them)
0 0

Bamcrash answered:

in Oakfield, there is a produce stall. he will have one in about every 2 weeks.
0 0

Kibuto answered:

Check out food stalls every now and then.
1 1

Holy_Morale answered:

Try the foodstall in Oakfield, everything that i always see their lowers your purity for the most part, and I know I saw crunchy chickens.
1 0

manmancarlwaa answered:

They Are Easy To Find Just Go To Oakfeld They Usually Have Some.
0 0

TheKuhn answered:

If you haven't done the temple of shadows yet you can go up there and when the guy gives you the crunchy chicks you can just walk away (instead of eating them) and it will stay in your inventory.
0 0

Game__chic answered:

I believe I have seen them in meat trader stocks, Oakfield stocks, Fairfax Gardens stocks, and also the Temple of Darkness quest.
0 0

trendkill009 answered:

Fairfax gardens.
0 0

Where can I find chicks? Answered remy17live
Where can I find 5 Crunchy Chicks? Answered Snipes_2
Where can I find lots of Crunchy Chicks? Open SavageHunter
5 Crunchy Chicks????? Answered wiredrocker
Where can I find my dog? Open phantomlord63