Question from tiger_fox99

How do I solve (castle fairfax)?

Is there an easier way to buy castle fairfax without working different jobs? i've already beatn the game and chose to save my dog, do i have to beat it again?

joshiki_r answered:

Lets see, best way to get the cash to buy it for me was to glitch my game time. ill list the steps.
1. have a few properties so ur getting around atleast 4k every 5 min.
2. save
3. turn console off and disconnect connection to xbox live.
4. go to system options and advance ur system clock by 1 year. any higher and it doesnt work.
5. load ur game and wait about 30 seconds. it should kick in at that point giving u, depending on ur income, lets see, at 1k every 5 min. it gives 100k.
6. save, turn off system, hook into xbox live to reset ur clock, load game, repeat from step 2 tell u have enough cash
4 0

Answers

ashynioki answered:

You don't have to advance an entire year. A month gets you the same amount.

To get beaucoup bucks early on:
Do the first quest Theresa gives you. Make sure to search all 3 skeletons in the guild cave. Return to the large room with a big pool of water in the center. You will discover a dive spot that was not there before. It contains a Bewitching augment and will only appear after you have searched the skeletons. Finish the quest and return to the gypsy camp. You should be able to sell the augment for at least enough to buy one of the caravans. Buy it and rent it out. Follow joshiki_r's steps 2-5 above, but each time you have enough gold to buy another caravan, do so and you will increase your income substantially. In this way you can own every caravan and shop in Bower Lake before you even start The Bandit quest. Also, if you would like to increase purity/corruption quickly, set the rent and shop prices to -100% or +100%, respectively and get your Extremist achievement in no time. Want the Paragon, too, or do you just want to be a hot blonde from the get go? Keep going till you have several thousand gold and give away 100,000. This will earn you 1000 good points instantly. Of course, if you want to be thoroughly evil, you can always murder everyone.
0 0

Castle Fairfax? Open ripdmup1984
Can I and if so, how, buy the Fairfax Castle? Answered SporeManiac13
How do I purchase Castle Fairfax? Answered hawkerzero
How much does Castle Fairfax Cost? Answered Darkxwolf9113
In castle fairfax, can you ever find.....? Open Grawskis