How do i beat "the rescue"?

1. Everytime i do this quest when i get to the ladder to climb up my daughter is not appear when i reach the top after the loading screen. i tried this quest 3 times..... evertime i get to the ladder i make sure my daughter is right behind me and she is!!! but when i reach the top shes not there!

take this into account...i did the follow expression to my daughter... does this affect the quest???

User Info: xsrxd3vlstheory

xsrxd3vlstheory - 8 years ago

1. Your child will follow you automatically in this quest. When you use the follow expression, the game behaves as if you have asked your child to leave a town with you, which anyone who wanted to sacrifice their children to the Temple of Shadows, or let alone take them to their favorite place if it is a loading screen away, has learned will not work.

User Info: ashynioki

ashynioki (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. i JUST finished the quest.. i had the exact same problem. i used the follow expression, and when i got to the ladder, he didnt come up with me..
    when i DIDNT use the follow expression; however, it worked fine and i finished it.
    hope this helps!

User Info: dsfanatic111

dsfanatic111 - 8 years ago 2 0
  2. i JUST finished the quest.. i had the exact same problem. i used the follow expression, and when i got to the ladder, he didnt come up with me..
    hope this helps!

User Info: dsfanatic111

dsfanatic111 - 8 years ago 1 1