Question from theinvincbull

Where is Archons Knot tomb?

Im trying to find Archons Knot tomb to get the Daichi

Thx man

From: ashynioki 6 years ago

You cannot access Archon's Knot until after you have gone to Bloodstone, which occurs after the Spire mission to rescue Garth. The piece of the tower that blocks the place where you can dive into the tomb is not broken until after the cullis gate is activated. You cannot fast travel from Wraithmarsh until you have reached Bloodstone. Then you can zip back and grab your awesome weapon. As for the Spire mission, worry less about your weapons and more about spending all your experience on abilities before you leave.

It's near the teleporter in Brightwood Tower. It's beside the teleporter. There is a gap in the wall, walk up to it and there'll e a big tube to jump into. Jump in to get in Archons Knot.

You can only get to the gap in the wall after the cullis gate has been activated and you jump to wraithmarsh. I don't know if you can just fast travel back immediately. I travelled through wraithmarsh to Bloodstone and then travelled back to Brightwood tower to get into Archon's Knot.

I am assuming you can access Archon's Tomb AFTER you complete the Spire mission to rescue Garth?? I would like to get the Daichi before that mission so if I am completely wrong, please correct me. Any help would be great :)