Question from smitty0489

Bartender job?

How do I unlock the bartender job? Do i need to buy the inn(s) first or does it just come up randomly?

melfice420 answered:

Yes its true that they rotate, but you have to do a certain number of story quests until the bartender job opens up.
2 0

Answers

Misou answered:

It's not something that's available all the time. I'm not sure exactly when it's first available, but you'll see it pop up in the top of the screen or in your available jobs menu. When you do see it, you'll see that it does have a certain number of days that it's available.
As for the inns, even after you buy them, it's still not always available.
1 1

joshiki_r answered:

jobs are available on a weekly basis. if one isnt available sleep for a week. a new one will ALWAYS open up. think of it like a rotational thing. for example: 1 week i have luberjack in oakfield and blacksmith in bowerstone. next week i have bartender in oakfield and this will sound odd but there is a SECOND lumberjack job in oak field and that was available.
0 1

Zaibro answered:

I got this job to open up after finishing hero of strength and before i did the quest i slept for like 1 or 2 months and nothing popped up
0 1

SwordofSwords answered:

I believe you need to first get three stars in woodcutting and blacksmithing, and complete the hero of strength quest.
0 1

corn_dogg answered:

As far as i know its all about renown. As soonas you are renown enough the job will come availible for you to do.
0 1

Bartender? Answered I_Bleach
Where can I find (augument stone cutters)? Open CookieKrave
Where can I find home? Unanswered freenikk
Can I borrow the chicken suit on Fable II ? Unanswered SickMindedSeme
Ne 1 willing to tell me? Unanswered sirl4g4lot