Question from GameAprentice

(Im the evilest i can be, i chose money over my wife child and dog but why dont i have horns?!?!)

I wanted to get the largest horns you can but why the hell arent they forming i cant get any eviler. whats the catch always nowadays games will not give the gamer satisfaction until the gamer has donated their lives to the game and even then it will not be good enugh, dont care for grammer why cant games give you everything and only make you earn points or something......Anyway the horn thing anyone who can answer pleas answer sooon.....Im tired of these games, in these games i just wanna play the game.... You know?

GameAprentice provided additional details:

How do i become more corupted?

Rokano answered:

Yea, I had a full Good/Pure character, had a Halo and everything, and all I did to get my horns was do a small massacure in Bowerstone Marketplace and then jack everyone's rent up to 100%. When I woke up the next morning, I had horns, not to mention a nice hunk of change in my pocket. Their is nothing to it.
2 0

Answers

dogbitez answered:

You need to get corruption over to the max then you will have horns
2 0

Antheia answered:

Eat meat, drink alcohol, and increase rent on everyone.
1 1

AddictedNoobz answered:

Kinda funny, I actually had the same problem, but with a halo first. I massacred everyone in Bloodstone three times over, threatened and extorted after I got the expressions, and jacked up some rent, but never got my horns. :(
0 1

AddictedNoobz answered:

0 0

seker456 answered:

Hmm try just to kill I guess idk what is wrong and also rais your rent and store prices by 100%
0 1

fraserb99999999 answered:

This is also a good way to get money.

Buy a house and put the rent to the max (more least if you want to become pure). then change the x box clock time ahead a year or two and you will have max corruption
0 1

tipsandtricks answered:

About the reason you might not have horns. Are you wearing hats? If so, the hats will cover the horns.
2 2

Fudgeman48 answered:

Well you cant get horns just from being evil.
But if you download the Knothole island DLC, there is a helmet and mask that has horns on
1 3

bloodshark555 answered:

Tipsandtricks you are wrong...the horns will go right through
1 2

XboxHelper answered:

It's not about being evil. It's about CORRUPTION. Be corrupt and you get horns, or incorrupt to get the halo. Evilness/ Goodness only affects...

*SPOILER*...the future of the world. *SPOILER*
0 1

V-Pirate answered:

Eat fish, raise prices and rent, sleep for 7 days and it will be up in no time
0 1

Drakkssiss answered:

On one of my saves, I had a character with horns. I tried on the Chasm outfit from Knothole Island, and they disappeared for good.
0 1

HkNoss answered:

Horns come from coruption...raise all taxes and have not charity whatso ever .....but you need to not be a moral person. or they will cancel each other out...also a good way to get rid of the annoying halo
0 0

Redmourne answered:

Its easy. Just buy at least 3 or 4 buildings and put the prices or rent as high as they can go, Save and Quit, then go into the xbox dashboard ( or open disc, your chioce), got all the way to the right, go to clock and put they year as high as it can go (2025) and then go back into the game. You should have a good amount of money and alot of curption. And it is a god way to get money. ( But if you want to do it again you gotta start the game load it then quit and go back into the dashboard and change the clockback and visversa).
0 0

HkNoss answered:

Odd i was evil( repeatedly slayed the traders in bowerstone camp) and received my horns...i didnt own anything yet

Heard of an bowerstone guard- If i hadnt taken up the oath of the law i would kick you in the shins!..Hey Conjurerer, its a pleasure defending upstanding citizens like you!
1 0

DeathIncarnated answered:

I think this will help: Think of all the things a complete douchebag would do, then act it out in-game
0 0

ashynioki answered:

You must be very evil AND very corrupt to have really big horns. Corruption can be raised by eating items with a minus to your purity, sleeping for 7 days at a time, sacrificing innocents to the Temple of Shadows, performing rude and scary expressions in front of people, gambling alot, having unprotected sex with prostitutes, and raising the rent on any owned properties. If you have become pure by lowering the rent, you will find it difficult to become corrupt using the date/time glitch unless you ensure that NONE of your properties have lower than the average rent. All of them don't have to be high either. The best thing to do is not alter them from the start, then when you want to become pure or corrupt, you can alter a few properties in just one town. This way, you can change them back to the average when you are done so the economy won't get messed up from having really high or really low prices for too long.

In case you don't know how to do the date/time glitch, this is how:
1. Buy some properties and immediately rent them out.
2. Unplug your ethernet cord or wireless adapter.
3. Save your game (either save option is fine) and exit to the dashboard.
4. Access the date/time in the system blade and increase the date by one month. There is a cutoff, so going for a year won't get you any more money than a month. Trust me, I have tested this. I use the month because, face it, you are going to use this glitch multiple times. You will get almost as much money as you spent for all of your properties combined in about 30 seconds. Repeat until your heart's content.

There are no known ill effects from using this glitch.
0 0

Brawler_89 answered:

You need to get more corrupted, a way to do that is rent out properties for lots of money, then set your xbox360 clock a couple of years, and reload. You will be corrupted and get some cash too =P
0 0

Schizoninja answered:

Unfortunately?

This game is HORRIBLY glitchy. You may have encountered a new one.
0 0