Question from RuthlezzFL1P

How do I move my family from one place to another?I think I hit a glitch.

Ive tried to move my family from a house to a newly purchased one and it shows the marriage cutscene again, just like the first time I got married but its still the same woman that I married.. anyone experiencing the same thing or is there a proper way to do a move? tnx for all helps

From: dogbitez 6 years ago

If your trying to move a family from one house to another you get the spouse to follow you and go to the house and set it as maritial home

I think I hit this one too - only i had a different outcome; I cloned my wife. BOTH versions of the wife then disapeared. And I became a bigamist, with the same wife.
I re-married, THIS spouse then disapeared, only to re-appear again, to divorce me.
If that ain't a glitch, I don't know what is.

*also* on the same console, my bf had his wife do the vanishing act (he married the ghost quest woman - that quest also went to hell too, apparently he didn't marry her.)

So, either our consoles are being weird, or Lionhead didn't figure out the spouse thing right.

yea I'm in the same situation also...here's my situation

**possible spoiler**

ok, I married this guy....but when I went for the quest to find the mage and I was away for 10 years....I came back home...and my 'husband' has vanished, but my son was still there. (that's messed up right ? lol) well, I wanna get outta that home bc I found a better one, but when I go to the house's script where you view the property (and set the budget for your fams) I can't select move out....=( I already bought the other place and all I need to do is move out my son bc his dad is gone....=/ AANNND, I tried making my son follow me but he doesn't even talk or run around =/

That definatley sounds like a glitch to me, i have a similar problem though, i moved my family into castle fairfax and after about a day my wife dissapeared but my daughter still runs around, when you fast travel to their location, they're not there.